Firstly, thank you for your interest in SAVE Training - specialists in online training for the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
We are a small specialist Registered Training Organisation (RTO) focussed solely on getting people qualified online, our offices are based in QLD and NSW but we are registered to offer our services to clients from every State and Territory in Australia. We have many years of experience in Australia's various education sectors and have learnt that online or e-learning requires time, dedication and specific expertise in that area. E-learning does not work well as a "side-project" for a provider who spends most of their time running face to face courses - this ultimately ends up leaving learners to fend for themselves. That's why we only provide online courses; so we can be focused on and dedicated to our clients and work on creating a high quality product.
SAVE Training was formed initially to provide short sustainability skills courses to Australian workers, hence the name Sustainable Australian Vocational Education (S.A.V.E. and) Training. It became apparent to us that with the release of the new TAE10 Training and Education Training package, that the perfect complement to our business is the national qualification required by most people in a teaching/training/coaching or assessment position, particularly in the VET sector; the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (previously the TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment).
With our team’s combined skills in Training and Assessment, and provision of great online learning solutions, we were pleased to be able to take our business to the next step and offer the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment online in the most user-friendly and efficient way that we have yet to see in the online learning world. The efficiency of our business allows us to pass on a great product along with a premium level of service and support at a lower price.
Our 5 core values are;
- Simplicity. Everything we do and create must be easy for people to use and learn.
- Focus. Strive for excellence in just a few things; It's no use being "a little bit good" at a lot of things.
- Dedication. We give this business everything we've got. Our business only exists because of our clients. Be there for them.
- Ethics. Honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Sustainability. Minimise our impact on the environment across the entirety of our business.
We are confident that it's not just the price that attracts people to our online courses but a number of very special and unique features about SAVE Training that nobody else offers. We've found that many people who decide to achieve their qualification with us have one or more of the following things in mind:
- I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on a course.
- I don't have the time or money to spend hours being lectured to in a classroom for weeks on end.
- I can only study at night or on weekends, so I need a provider who I can get help from at those times.
- I don't learn well by just reading hundreds of pages of text from a text book.
- I like it when things are not made more complex than they need to be.
- I like it when my purchases do not adversely affect the environment.
SAVE Training is fully accredited by the government as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number 32395), so you can rest assured that when you achieve your qualification it means so much more than just a piece of paper, you will have earned a Nationally Recognised Qualification.